I General provisions
1. The protection of personal data of our Users is very much appreciated by us, which is why we make every effort to ensure that they are collected and stored in the most secure manner possible.
2. The data administrator is ŁUKASZ BRONDEL, with its registered office in Częstochowa, ul. Tatrzańska 70, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
3. The User may at any time obtain information about his data free of charge, and also use your right to correct, block or delete your data.
For this purpose, he can contact the Administrator by sending correspondence to: Łukasz Brondel, ul. Tatrzańska 70, 42-280 Częstochowa or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter "RODO".
II. Purpose and scope of personal data processing
1. GYMMY processes personal data of Website Users in order to correctly perform contracts concluded within the on-line store via the Website: www.gymmy.pro.
2. Data provided by Users are collected and used by the Administrator in order to register on the Website, conclude a contract, marketing, deliver goods ordered by the User, use by the User any consumer rights (eg withdrawal from the contract, warranty). The processing of personal data takes place at the time and on the consent of the data subject.
3. The Administrator processes the following types of Users' personal data: first name and surname or company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number (payments made by traditional bank transfer), tax identification number NIP (Users conducting business activity).
4. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary, however, the consequence of the lack of this consent is the inability to register on the Website and make purchases through the Website.
5. GYMMY may entrust the processing of personal data to entities providing the Administrator with the service, to the extent necessary to perform these services. In particular, courier and postal companies, entities providing IT services, tax offices. These entities are obliged to keep confidential the User's personal data provided to them on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator or the generally applicable provisions of law.
6. The Administrator shall store Users' personal data for a period necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing personal data; in the event of the conclusion and performance of a sales contract for products offered through the Website, this period will be equal to the period of limitation of claims that may arise in connection with such a contract, and for marketing purposes, the Administrator may process these data until the consent of the person concerned is revoked.
IV. User rights related to the processing of personal data
1. The User has the right to access their personal data at any time, as well as rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
2. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities supervising the observance of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
3. In the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes, each User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
V Final provisions
3. In all matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Administrator, addressing the following address: Łukasz Brondel, ul. Tatrzańska 70, 42-280 Częstochowa or to the e-mail address.